1st Shift Machine Operators!
Do you have previous Machine Operating work experience?
Do you have a solid work history?
Are you motivated to learn, and have the motivation to “go the extra mile”?
Are you always on time, able to stand for your entire scheduled shift, and able to lift up to 60 pounds?
If you answered yes to those question, Personnel Resources is looking for you!
We are seeking TWO full-time, contract-to-hire Braiders for a client in Rochester, MN! We are looking for LOCAL candidates only.
These positions are in a clean, climate controlled environment!
- Must be able to stand all day, AND lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read, and recognize numbers, metric and standard measurement systems.
- Ability to identify color.
- Must have and maintain a good attendance record.
- Basic knowledge of computer operation using the Windows operating system
- Ability to learn quickly and eventually work independently most of the time.
- Must be a very detail oriented person whom will double check to ensure the safety of the equipment and the quality of the output.
- Possess leadership skills or background.
- Must be able to stay on task and strive to complete jobs as efficiently as possible.
- Safely and efficiently operate a computer controlled, robotic, wire cut and termination machine.
- Set-up job specific equipment making sure the correct program is selected and that the equipment is calibrated properly.
- Installing the correct materials for the specific job into the equipment.
- Ensuring that the correct parameters are used and it passes the quality test.
- Light maintenance and cleaning of the machine and work areas are done as required.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with the team to ensure that jobs are done correctly and in the proper sequence to deliver product on time.
- Assist the team lead in troubleshooting any machine problems that may occur.
*If interested, please submit your resume.