Environmental Service Worker in Osseo (3746)
Personnel Resources is seeking a contracted Environmental Service Worker to work at a premier medical facility! We are looking for LOCAL candidates only.
- Works as a member of a team or individually performing housekeeping task to provide a clean, safe environment using specialized equipment and chemicals. Primarily cleans offices, exam rooms, public areas and ancillary areas and/or patient care areas. Handles infectious and non-infectious waste.
Specific Job Details:
- Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order to reflect the highest integrity of the Environmental Service Dept.
- Performs routine cleaning of client areas in a clean, neat and sanitary manner using the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedures.
- Handles and transports infectious and non-infectious waste, recyclable materials and segregates materials appropriately.
- Maintains and operates cleaning equipment safely and correctly. Performs preventative maintenance.
- Delivers and re-stocks supplies in product dispensers, supply carts and closets.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skill and performance consistent with Environment of Care (EOC) policies and procedures.
- Recognizes verbal and non-verbal indicators of pain and notifies the appropriate staff person.
- Observes safety and infection control precautions and reports hazards as appropriate.
- Performs routine cleaning of non-inpatient areas in a clean neat and sanitary manner using the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
- Surfaces, fixtures and furniture are free of dust, soil, stains, debris, litter, lint build up, odor and are in good repair.
- Chemical solutions are appropriately mixed, handled and labeled. Equipment carts and storage areas are clean, uncluttered and in a safe working condition.
- Prepares rooms for client use: disinfects, hangs cubicles/drapes, mops, dusts in accordance with housekeeping standards.
- Maintains records of daily, weekly, monthly procedures.
- Observes safety and infection control procedures. Safe body mechanics
- Reports safety hazards
- Follows standard infection control practices to include hand washing and isolation precautions.
- Recognizes and performs methods of attaining established patient safety goals.
- Recognizes and performs Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Willingly performs other duties as assigned within allowable scope of practice
- Monday- Friday 8:00am until 4:30pm, with Every 4th weekend
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED);
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of housekeeping standards.
- Communicates effectively with clients, team workers and all other health care workers, including department manager.
Requirements for employment include:
- Online Application
- Drug Screen
- Criminal Background Check
- TB Test
*If interested, please submit your resume, and complete our application at http://partnerwithexperts.com/ .
- When you get to the link, you will need to click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Then, be sure to select Rochester, MN, under “Your Nearest Office”.