Setup Crew Member
Personnel Resources is seeking a long-term part-time Setup Crew Member for a client located in Rochester, MN!
This position conducts daily maintenance and support of the Meeting Center and supports operational functions, programs, and administration as assigned. This primarily involves meeting room set-ups and light facility maintenance. This is a part-time opening averaging 10 to 15 hours per week, with the opportunity for expanded hours as demand increases. Depending on the setup needs each day, typical hours would be 12:30-4:30 or 2:30-6:30 shifts. Guidance and oversight are provided, with checklists for daily and weekly tasks.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Conducts daily internal operations support, including:
- Set up meeting rooms for meetings and events by moving tables, chairs and other furnishings into pre-determined room arrangements. This includes folding and unfolding tables, selecting the correct type of table, and moving and storing them as directed. Some tables are powered and require special cord placement. In addition, this includes stacking and unstacking wheeled chairs and placing them at tables as requested. A detailed list of room setup needs is provided on a daily and weekly basis. Room set-up also includes day-of support (e.g. last minute room preparation, restocking beverages, setting up supplies and equipment, other minor adjustments, etc.)
- Spot clean in the Meeting Center as needed, which may include restroom cleaning and restocking restroom supplies on busy days. A contracted cleaning service carries out cleaning services each evening; this position carries out additional cleaning during peak use periods (e.g. removing carpet stains, cleaning light panels, wiping down surfaces, deep cleaning coffee pots, wiping furniture, etc.)
- Assist with basic facility maintenance, as appropriate (e.g. painting, minor repairs, replacing ceiling tiles, cleaning up the outdoor entrance areas, snow and ice removal, weeding, raising/lowering flags, washing company vehicles, etc.); responsibilities may include assisting with securing professional services for repairs and maintenance.
- Additional duties may be assigned, depending on individual skills and abilities, and time available.
Qualifications, Education, Experience:
- High school diploma or GED minimum.
- Requires careful attention to instructions and detail, high level of accuracy, ability to prioritize and self-organize assigned projects, ability to take direction and then implement independently.
- Ability to push, pull, lift, and carry heavy loads up to approximately 50 lbs. and stand/walk for extended periods of time and work at a relatively fast pace in a busy environment.
- Weight support belt and steel-toed shoes provided for safety.
- $12.00 per hour
If you are interested in learning more please contact us at 507-two*eight*two-7888.