Commercial Insurance Consultant - Direct Hire
Racine, WI 53406
Our client, a successful, growing and locally owned insurance brokerage located in Racine, WI is looking to add a top tier commercial insurance consultant to its team of dynamic professionals. In this role you will prospect, develop, maintain and grow professional relationships within the Southeastern Wisconsin business community including Racine, Kenosha and Milwaukee counties. We are looking for a consultative sales professional with a desire to reach the highest level of professional success. The ideal candidate will be technology savvy, interested in serving the greater good through community involvement and be a natural leader.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in business consulting to Insurance, PEO or Human Resources clients.
• Strong passion for serving Insurance clients in their effort to successfully transform their business.
• Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends impacting/likely to impact insurers, distributors and customers.
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client leaders and teams.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Strong understanding of emerging social media platforms and emerging technologies as they relate to sales, insurance and business growth.
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to work with a well-respected, locally owned and community involved company that is focused on growing and preparing its next generation of leaders. You will have the opportunity to earn a high level of income. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow professionally and have the opportunity to become a leader within a great organization.
Compensation includes a competitive salary, commission and full benefits.
Please contact Jeff McKeown at firstname.lastname@example.org