Environmental Service Worker in Rochester (3766)
Personnel Resources is seeking a contracted Environmental Service Worker to work at a premier medical facility! We are looking for LOCAL candidates only.
- Works as a member of a team or individually performing housekeeping task to provide a clean, safe environment using specialized equipment and chemicals. Primarily cleans offices, exam rooms, public areas and ancillary areas and/or patient care areas. Handles infectious and non-infectious waste.
- Day Shift. Mon-Fri 7:00-4:00 pm, Lunch 11:00-12:00
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED);
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to distinguish color is required.
Requirements for employment include:
- Online Application
- Drug Screen
- Criminal Background Check
- TB Test
*If interested, please submit your resume, and complete our application at http://partnerwithexperts.com/ .
- When you get to the link, you will need to click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Then, be sure to select Rochester, MN, under “Your Nearest Office”.