Second Shift File Clerk - Overland Park, KS
Overland Park, KS 66214
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY / GREAT PAY / AMAZING BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting for over 100 General File Clerks to work for a government contractor with locations in Overland Park, Kansas. This is a full-time permanent position with opportunity for growth. This position offers amazing benefits and a stepping stone to a position within the federal government. We only have Second Shift Positions available.
As a General File Clerk you will:
• Assemble and disassemble physical files
• Create physical and electronic files
• Sort, label, route, receive files
• Organize and consolidate files
• Conduct audits for file locations
• Verify data and make computer-based updates
• Replace and organize files on shelves
• Adhere to all contract policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned by the US Government.
The Basic Qualifications For This Position Are As Follows
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Office of Security and Investigations (OSI) background check and suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a 5-panel drug screening
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to understand directions/instructions in written, oral, and/or diagram format
- Ability to work independently and meet production /quality goals
- Must be able to maintain high level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment in a business setting is required
Maricela Zavala has been with Personnel Resources since November 2016. She started as an Administrative Assistant and soon after promoted as a Recruiter. Before joining PR she was an Accounting Assistant Intern for a large manufacture. One of her favorite things is connecting with people and helping them find a great job. Outside of the office, Maricela is also an aspiring photographer. Ever since she was a teenager she has been fascinated taking pictures and making them into memories.