Hotel Restaurant Supervisor
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Supervise and motivate all Food and Beverage personnel with daily supervision to include training, and visually monitoring performance to ensure adherence to all service and productivity standards to provide full guest satisfaction.
- Work with the Food and Beverage Manger in all menu preparations, kitchen rules, service standards, cleanliness and inventory controls.
- Act as Food and Beverage Manager on Duty in absence of the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Maintain restaurant inventory, cleanliness, food rotation and menu consistency.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of food and beverage trends within the hospitality industry.
- Assist in establishing methods for inventory control and adhere to purchasing procedures.
- Ensure all team members understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Work as a team and communicate and coordinate with other departments to ensure excellent quality and service
Qualifications or Skills Required:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and can explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Exceptional communication skills are required.
- Above average mathematical comprehension to understand and interpret numbers as they apply to operations in hotels.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with employees and guest.
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers, some of whom will require a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy, to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- One year of leadership role is preferred.
Please apply today by submitting your resume to Mary at email@example.com