Prep Cook Line Cook
This position is responsible for cooking and preparing a variety of food products including meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, sauces, stocks, breads and other food products using a variety of equipment and utensils according to the Daily Prep List.
Essential Position Functions:
- Completes opening and closing checklists.
- Refers to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understands and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Keeps kitchen area and equipment neat and clean.
- Ensures compliance with all state and local health policies and regulations.
- Maintains open communication with all hotel departments.
- Understands and performs basic safety, security, and emergency procedures of the hotel.
- Assists departments as needed.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Please apply today by submitting your resume to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org