Job Summary: Oversees the quality assurance responsibilities for product change, processes and controls including GMP protocols for foods and dietary supplements. This is for a 2nd shift position, however training will be completed on 1st shift.
- Assist in approving pre and post execution validation documents
- Supporting the review of all batch related documentation
- Provides advice and knowledge in regard to interpreting Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines and regulations
- Reviews labels for regulatory compliance
- Review and manage environmental monitoring data
1. Experience working in Food Industry Quality Systems.
2. 4 year Technical or Science Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
3. Must be knowledgeable about product testing, regulatory compliance and evaluations.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Personnel Resources offers Blue Cross and Blue Shield health insurance as well as paid holiday and vacation pay. Personnel Resources has been the leading staffing company in the Wiregrass area for the past 30 years partnering with over 100 different clients to match qualified employees with client needs.
Please note applying online to jobs does not get you in our application system. Please visit www.partnerwithexperts to submit an application directly to our company.
Personnel Resources provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability genetics, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Personnel Resources complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.