Second Shift File Clerk - Overland Park, KS
Overland Park, KS 66214
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY / GREAT PAY / AMAZING BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting for over 100 General File Clerks to work for a government contractor with location in Overland Park, Kansas. This is a full-time permanent position with opportunity for growth. This position offers amazing benefits and a stepping stone to a position within the federal government. We only have Second Shift Positions available.
As a General File Clerk you will:
• Assemble and disassemble physical files
• Create physical and electronic files
• Sort, label, route, receive files
• Organize and consolidate files
• Conduct audits for file locations
• Verify data and make computer-based updates
• Replace and organize files on shelves
• Adhere to all contract policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned by the US Government.
The Basic Qualifications For This Position Are As Follows
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Office of Security and Investigations (OSI) background check and suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Have the ability to understand oral and written instruction.
- Have the ability to follow instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Be able to work independently and meet production/quality goals.
- Be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate to others in a friendly, courteous, and business-like manner
Meet Your Recruiter
Maricela Zavala has been with Personnel Resources since November 2016. She started as an Administrative Assistant and soon after promoted as a Recruiter. Before joining PR she was an Accounting Assistant Intern for a large manufacture. One of her favorite things is connecting with people and helping them find a great job. Outside of the office, Maricela is also an aspiring photographer. Ever since she was a teenager she has been fascinated taking pictures and making them into memories.