1st shift CNC Machine Operator Opportunities in Dothan!
Dothan, AL 36303 US
- The ideal applicant will perform, set up, maintain, and make changes to CNC machinery (Mazak, Fadal, and Cinncinati). This position will be working in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Must have own tools-- micrometers and calipers
- Must know how to do metric conversions, decimals and fractions
- Basic CNC Operating experience
- Applicant will be asked to lift up to 75 pounds when needed.
- Must be able to read a tape measure both standard and metric
- Previous machine operating experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.