Accounts Payable Clerk
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with a direct hire opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk in Dothan, AL.
Pay will range between $17.00 - $19.00 per hour based on your experience and you would work a Monday-Friday daytime schedule.
- Process accounts payable invoices and ensure accurate coding and approval
- Perform data entry of invoices into the accounting system
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies
- Prepare and process payments to vendors, ensuring timely and accurate payment
- Maintain accurate and organized files for all accounts payable documentation
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve any accounts payable related issues or inquiries
- 3+ years previous experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk or in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficient in data entry and using accounting software such as JD Edwards, Kofax, and MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in processing financial transactions
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.