Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an opening to join their team as an Administrative Assistant in Dothan, AL. They will be responsible for booking hotels and training venues, negotiating pricing with vendors, and keeping things organized.
This position has pay ranging between $14.00 - $16.00 per hour and works a Monday-Friday 8am-5pm schedule.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Perform various clerical duties, including managing phone calls, emails, and correspondence, handling incoming and outgoing mail, organizing files and documents, and maintaining office supplies.
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences, and coordinate travel arrangements for executives or team members. This may involve interacting with internal staff, external clients, and vendors.
- Draft, proofread, and edit correspondence, reports, and other documents. Communicate and coordinate with internal teams, external partners, and clients to ensure effective information flow and timely responses.
- Maintain and update records, databases, and filing systems. Ensure information is organized, accessible, and confidentially handled in compliance with company policies and relevant regulations.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Proficiency in computer skills is essential. Familiarity with word processing software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and email management is also expected.
- Clear and professional phone etiquette, email correspondence, and the ability to convey information accurately.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are crucial to prioritize tasks, manage calendars, and meet deadlines efficiently.
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.