Eden Prairie, MN
Our Award Winning client located in Eden Prairie, is looking to add dynamic people to their growing and expanding team. The right people for these positions must have good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to read diagrams, basic math skills, the ability to lift at least 35 pounds. In this position you will be responsible for assembly of product, packaging of product, and being part of a strong team. OT opportunity available!
Currently hiring for 1st shift: 5am-330pm (Mon-Thurs) and OT on Fri 5a-1pm.
- Assemble and package products according to customer quality standards
- Flexibility to focus on current orders but also train in different areas of production
- Understand and implement safety policies and procedures at all times
- Ability to show initiative, engages in respectful manner with all individuals and supervisors, when working alone or in a team work environment
Preferred Candidate Should:
- Have the ability to engage in multiple tasks
- Maintain an open and strong path of communication with all levels of the organization
- Be able to read and follow written instructions
Please send resume to email@example.com or call to schedule your appointment today 952.303.3042. Thank You!
Xeng recently joined Personnel Resources. Xeng has over 15+ years working with vocational, customized job training and hands-on apprentice programs in private and non-profit industries. Many of her years have been committed to developing various educational and work readiness programs. As a Recruiter with PR, she enjoys helping individuals identify their strengths and assist them in overcoming barriers to become the most optimal candidacy in their preferred profession. She has an indefinite passion empowering individuals to reach their full potential learning through their mistakes and balancing work and family. She bridges the gap between employees and employers so that great communication prevails at all times and trust and efficiency in the working environment is achieved. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children and is an active community participant in her neighborhood. She will always help anyone in need and is a strong believer that when given the opportunity to learn, grow and improve, anyone can move to the pathway of prosperity.