Eden Prairie, MN
Our Award winning client located in Eden Prairie, is looking to add dynamic people to their growing and expanding team. In this position you will be responsible for assembly and packaging of products. You right person for this position should possess good verbal and written communication skills, the ability to read diagrams, have basic math skills and the ability to lift at least 35 pounds.
- Assemble and package products according to customer quality standards
- Flexibility to focus on current orders but also train in different areas of production
- Understand and implement safety policies and procedures at all times
- Ability to show initiative, engages in respectful manner with all individuals and supervisors, when working alone or in a team work environment
Preferred Candidate Should:
- Have the ability to engage in multiple tasks
- Maintain an open and strong path of communication with all levels of the organization
- Be able to read and follow written instructions
Lucy Martinez has been with Personnel Resources since June of 2014 as a Personnel Supervisor. Before deciding to go into staffing she worked as a preschool teacher. She has always enjoyed working with people and loves putting people to work. She says she loves coming to work everyday! Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her son and shopping.