Assembler positions with set schedule- $13/hr!
Dothan, AL 36303 US
Personnel Resources has an immediate opening for Assemblers. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and manufacturing disposable medical supplies. This will be a Try-Hire role in Dothan, AL.
Assembler Job Description:
- Assembles medical supplies and related components
- Performs visual inspection and precision measurements on components and assemblies
- Performs tests on units using test equipment
- Repairs and corrects devices/components using applicable tools
- Packages devices ensuring all parts are accurate and documentation is complete
Assembler Job Requirements and Skills Set:
- Ability to read, write, effectively communicate in English
- Good attendance in previous positions
- Good Dexterity
- High School Diploma
Work Hours: Twelve-hour shifts (2 days on-2 days off), 7 days a week
Benefits: medical, supplemental Gap, Dental, and vision Insurance,401k, FSA (once hired on), temp to hire opportunity, weekly pay.
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity! Don’t forget Personnel Resources never charges a fee to its applicants or employees.
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.