Are you looking for a challenge? Are you looking for the opportunity to cross-function throughout a manufacturing plant and learn all the tricks of the trade? This may be the position for you! You must be able to perform metal fabrication functions. In addition, read blueprints, problem solve and use effective workflow skills. Measuring devises; hand, pneumatic and electrical tools are used.
- Assembles hydraulic and pneumatic systems in accordance to work order using hand and power tools.
- Tests all assembled systems for standard expectations of quality, quantity, and time.
- Maintains system accuracy but updating inventory records by updating parts used, defective parts, and additional parts needed.
- Studying assembly instructions, and blueprints specifications.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
Please apply today by submitting your resume to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary has more than 18 + years of talent acquisition experience spanning across Executive Search, Technical Staffing, Professional Staffing, and Industrial Recruiting in Warehousing, Manufacturing, Medical and Healthcare environments. She enjoys supporting companies of all sizes, from global billion dollar public companies to the next great startup. Her key strengths include delivering successful hires while providing the most cost effective recruiting support and processes. She has always had the vision and ability to nurture relationships that lead to long-term solutions and success. She enjoys living life to the fullest and loves humor. She has four amazing children that she enjoys to travel and spend time with. She believes in success through hard work and dedication and her motto in life is "If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it; there are no short cuts.