Assistant Project Manager
Sturtevant, WI 53406
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Contract Administration and Compliance Management
- Interacting with Architects, Permit Expeditors, Building Departments, Building Management, Clients, Estimators, Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Subcontractors and Accounts in a professional manner to execute the many facets of this position.
- Procure all required items for project starts including but not limited to; permits, plans, deposits and fees.
- Verifying permit readiness and securing construction permits when required.
- Assisting during all phases of construction, including but not limited to; labor, materials and subcontracting.
- All General Contract administration including; Timely Billing, Compliance, Closeouts, etc.
- Providing customer service directly affecting the business relationship with assigned clients.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college, technical school or other institution or relevant experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Must be enthusiastic and professional
- Construction industry knowledge a plus
- Previous administrative assistant experience a plus
- Accounting experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft based software
In addition to a casual atmosphere and a great company culture, our clients offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a flex spending account and a 401(k) with company match.
Please apply today by submitting your resume to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Mary has more than 18 + years of talent acquisition experience spanning across Executive Search, Technical Staffing, Professional Staffing, and Industrial Recruiting in Warehousing, Manufacturing, Medical and Healthcare environments. She enjoys supporting companies of all sizes, from global billion dollar public companies to the next great startup. Her key strengths include delivering successful hires while providing the most cost effective recruiting support and processes. She has always had the vision and ability to nurture relationships that lead to long-term solutions and success. She enjoys living life to the fullest and loves humor. She has four amazing children that she enjoys to travel and spend time with. She believes in success through hard work and dedication and her motto in life is "If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it; there are no short cuts.