Dothan, AL 36301 US
Pay will range between $45,000 - $60,000 per year to start and they offer a full benefits package.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to support ongoing cases and provide legal advice
- Draft legal documents, including contracts, pleadings, and briefs
- Review and analyze legal documents and agreements
- Represent clients in court proceedings, including hearings and trials
- Negotiate settlements on behalf of clients
- Collaborate with colleagues and other professionals to develop legal strategies
- Stay updated on changes in laws and regulations that may impact client cases
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school
- Admission to the state bar association
- Proven experience as an attorney, preferably in a similar practice area
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.