Brake Press Operator
We are currently looking for Brake Press Operators for a great client located in Bloomington. This is a great opportunity with great benefits once hired on! To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Press brake operators produce parts from metals using CNC [computer numeric controlled] equipment that produces precision bends, punches or cuts into the material.
- High School Degree and or GED
- 2-3+ years of press brake experience with set up responsibilities or combination of specific job experience and education
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
- Advanced blueprint reading and inspection experience
- Strong math skills and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of DRC back gauge controls and 1 specialized back gauge system.( Race, Cincinnati, etc.)
- Sheet Metal Layout experience (Tangent Correction, Basic Bend Allowance Etc.)
- Understanding of Material Properties including Flatness, Surface Grades, Types, Gauge e
All interested candidates please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in the position. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Jessica Barraza has been with Personnel Resources since January of 2018 as a Staffing Coordinator. Jessica has over 10 years of recruiting experience and passionate about helping people. She takes pride in insuring that her placements are a strong match and understanding the industry needs. Jessica always strives to find people a career, not just a job. Outside of work she loves spending time with her 3 kids and volunteering at Feed My Starving Children.