Brake Press Operator
We are currently looking for Brake Press Operators for a great client located in Bloomington. This is a great opportunity with great benefits once hired on! To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Press brake operators produce parts from metals using CNC [computer numeric controlled] equipment that produces precision bends, punches or cuts into the material.
- High School Degree and or GED
- 2-3+ years of press brake experience with set up responsibilities or combination of specific job experience and education
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
- Advanced blueprint reading and inspection experience
- Strong math skills and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of DRC back gauge controls and 1 specialized back gauge system.( Race, Cincinnati, etc.)
- Sheet Metal Layout experience (Tangent Correction, Basic Bend Allowance Etc.)
- Understanding of Material Properties including Flatness, Surface Grades, Types, Gauge e
All interested candidates please send resumes to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in the position. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Xeng recently joined Personnel Resources. Xeng has over 15+ years working with vocational, customized job training and hands-on apprentice programs in private and non-profit industries. Many of her years have been committed to developing various educational and work readiness programs. As a Recruiter with PR, she enjoys helping individuals identify their strengths and assist them in overcoming barriers to become the most optimal candidacy in their preferred profession. She has an indefinite passion empowering individuals to reach their full potential learning through their mistakes and balancing work and family. She bridges the gap between employees and employers so that great communication prevails at all times and trust and efficiency in the working environment is achieved. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children and is an active community participant in her neighborhood. She will always help anyone in need and is a strong believer that when given the opportunity to learn, grow and improve, anyone can move to the pathway of prosperity.