Business Office Manager
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate direct hire opening for an Office Manager in Dothan, AL. If you are a highly organized individual with excellent communication skills and experience in office management, we would love to hear from you.
Pay will range between $15.00 - $22.00 per hour and you will work a Monday-Friday 8am-5pm schedule. They offer PTO and will contribute $500 towards your health insurance premium!
- Oversee and manage day-to-day office operations
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Handle human resources tasks such as onboarding, benefits administration, and employee records management
- Maintain and organize office files, documents, and records
- Manage phone systems and handle incoming calls with professionalism and courtesy
- Assist with vendor management and procurement of office supplies
- Create, submit, and track event permit requests across the southeast
- Issue quotes, assist with creating contracts
- Proven experience in office management or a similar role
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proficient in using office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with file management systems and record keeping
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.