CNC HMC Machinist - Direct Hire
If you are looking for a challenging work environment, opportunities for advancement and an attractive compensation and benefits package we have the position for you!
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Set-up, adjust and operate shop machine tools to perform complex machining operations on a variety of close tolerance work in a high mix short lead time environment
- Operate CNC machining equipment, and a variety of supporting equipment to perform a series of progressive machining operations to meet precise tolerance and finish requirements.
- Work from detailed and involved drawings and specifications. Machine types to include CNC Vertical Mills & CNC Horizontal Machining Centers, assorted manual machines, special purpose machines, etc.
- Work can range from smaller less complicated work to large and expensive work or smaller work of complicated nature having critical and exacting requirements as to tolerance and finish.
- Lay out and self-inspect workmanship.
- Diagnose and rectify tooling problems and machine malfunctions.
- Use a wide variety of precision measuring instruments and perform complex inspection of machining specifications and criteria.
- Knowledge of deburring techniques and ability to operate a variety of deburr and finishing equipment.
- Active and integral participation in machining improvement Kaizens / Lean efforts
- High and low volume production experience utilizing pallet changers/pallet pool systems
- Use of Mastercam programming software
- Able to edit/modify programs at the control as needed
- Experience with high feed/high speed tooling utilization
Please apply today by submitting your resume to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary has more than 18 + years of talent acquisition experience spanning across Executive Search, Technical Staffing, Professional Staffing, and Industrial Recruiting in Warehousing, Manufacturing, Medical and Healthcare environments. She enjoys supporting companies of all sizes, from global billion dollar public companies to the next great startup. Her key strengths include delivering successful hires while providing the most cost effective recruiting support and processes. She has always had the vision and ability to nurture relationships that lead to long-term solutions and success. She enjoys living life to the fullest and loves humor. She has four amazing children that she enjoys to travel and spend time with. She believes in success through hard work and dedication and her motto in life is "If you want something, work hard and you will achieve it; there are no short cuts.