Donalsonville, GA 39845
Now hiring an experienced CNC Operator/Machinist in Donalsonville, GA.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans and specifications
- Verifying receipt of stock
- Programming mills and lathes
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part and sample work pieces
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving and cutting, including turning, facing, troubleshooting processes, adjusting and reprogramming controls
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Maintains continuity among workers by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Be capable of documenting actions by completing production and quality log
This position is M-TH 6:00am-4:30pm. This is a long term opportunity.
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.