Charter Sales Coordinator
We are looking for an organized, hardworking, attention to detail and motivated individual to take the role as a Sales Coordinator with a well-known charter bus company located in Minneapolis, MN. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, work under pressure and manage a variety of services along with maintaining a positive relationship with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles all incoming charter calls
- Develops and delivers charter quote to customers
- Negotiates with customer to obtain the best return for company
- Maintains charter database
- Manage the coordination and communication of charter needs for equipment and drivers with operations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to compile reports and correspondences
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints form customers, regulatory agencies, or member of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to executives, upper management and public agencies
- Able to identify, collect data, establish facts and address issues or concerns accordingly
- Able to comply with company protocols revolving around confidentiality and securing vital documents
- Executes excellent sales, customer service communication at all times
- Knowledge of Excel and Word and ability to learn additional software and programs as applicable
Associates degree in general studies; travel school graduate desired. Minimum one year experience in travel industry.
For all interested candidates please submit resume to email@example.com or call 952 303 3042 to schedule an interview today!
Xeng recently joined Personnel Resources. Xeng has over 15+ years working with vocational, customized job training and hands-on apprentice programs in private and non-profit industries. Many of her years have been committed to developing various educational and work readiness programs. As a Recruiter with PR, she enjoys helping individuals identify their strengths and assist them in overcoming barriers to become the most optimal candidacy in their preferred profession. She has an indefinite passion empowering individuals to reach their full potential learning through their mistakes and balancing work and family. She bridges the gap between employees and employers so that great communication prevails at all times and trust and efficiency in the working environment is achieved. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children and is an active community participant in her neighborhood. She will always help anyone in need and is a strong believer that when given the opportunity to learn, grow and improve, anyone can move to the pathway of prosperity.