Clinical Research Site Manager
Dothan, AL 36301 US
Pay will range between $50,050 - $81,330 per year and will work a Monday-Friday 8am-5pm schedule.
- Manages and mentors local staff and the day-to-day activities of the local recruitment clinic
- Engaging and nurturing community partnerships
- Securing partners and locations for “pop-up” recruitment clinics
- Coordinate event marketing and logistics efforts and achieve recruitment goals
- Screens participants independently and provide oversight and training to study team members who screen participants.
- Maintains participant-level documentation for minimal risk studies, or for other studies under direction.
- Assists with addressing and correcting findings from study monitoring and study audit visits.
- Collects, prepares, or processes adverse event information under supervision.
- May conduct study visits independently.
- Serves as a unit/departmental resource and trains others regarding preparation and conduct of study visits, creation of SOPs, and implementation of operational plans.
- Provides input for AE reports.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (such as biology or healthcare) and 3+ years of related experience
- Previous experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator or similar role preferred
- Knowledge of clinical trial processes and regulations
- Familiarity with compliance management standards in clinical research
- Proficient in conducting vital signs assessments and other clinical procedures
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.