Commercial Cleaning Lead
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening for a Commercial Cleaning Lead in Dothan, AL. This position is a working lead position that will supervise other cleaners but must be able and willing to fill in and work when needed.
They are offering pay ranging between $15.00 - $17.00 per hour and will be working a Monday-Friday daytime schedule. Clients can change or cancel which will make the schedule vary each week but they do not work weekends!
- Supervise cleaning crew including spot checking various worksites to ensure standards are being met
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming
- Clean and sanitize restrooms and replenish supplies
- Empty trash receptacles and dispose of waste properly
- Valid Driver's License and a good driving record - you will be given a company car to drive
- Previous experience in housekeeping, custodial, or hospitality
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness in cleaning duties
- Knowledge of commercial cleaning techniques and equipment
- Flexibility to work different shifts as needed
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.