Construction Quality Control Representative
Dothan, AL 36303
Direct hire opening for leading engineering firm in the Wiregrass area for a Construction Quality Control employee. In this position you will be responsible for going to job sites to assist the project manager by observing contractors to ensure project is underway per engineer's specifications as well as contract.
· High School Diploma/GED
· 1+ years’ experience in construction inspection, surveying or highway materials testing and inspection is preferred.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Email; Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Communication skills oral and written.
· Basic math skills to assist with measurements and computations of installed quantities.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customer, clients, contractors and employees of the organization.
- Able to read and understand blueprints.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
Anna Brooke Phillips
Through commitment to her Personnel Resources team, Anna Brooke leads our operations department with skills in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales. A true southern belle with a double name who was born and raised in Dothan, AI. After attending Wallace College she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and clients expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR. When Anna Brooke is not guiding her team to make the next great placement she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.