Dothan, AL 36301 US
Pay will be $17.00 per hour and you will work a Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm schedule.
- Review and process credentialing applications for healthcare providers
- Verify and validate provider credentials, including education, training, licenses, and certifications
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date provider credentialing files
- Familiarity with medical terminology and healthcare industry practices
- Prior experience working with medical organizations or insurance companies or an Associates Degree
- Proficient in using credentialing software or databases
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.