Direct Hire - Civil Engineer
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has an immediate opening for a Civil Engineer with a focus in structural design at a metal manufacturer in Dothan, AL. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with engineering and design of structures in the industrial and manufacturing market.
This position has pay ranging between $50,000 - $80,000 per year while working a Monday-Friday daytime schedule.
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k plan
- Create design drawing and specifications
- Perform structural design/analysis calculations using governing codes, specs/standards, engineering formulas, skills, and personal experience
- Layout and detail portions of projects using schematics and drawings
- Check component drawings for accuracy before releasing for fabrication
- Prepare engineering design documents using computer assisted engineering/design software
- Must work well both independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge in excel is a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other design/drafting software is preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on structural design
- Previous experience in construction or engineered structures is a plus
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.