Direct Hire - Crane Operator
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client seeking a Crane Operator to join their team at a local manufacturer in Dothan, AL. In this role you will be responsible for operating and maintaining cranes used in various manufacturing projects. The ideal candidate must also be able to work well under pressure and be comfortable working at heights.
This position has pay starting at $18.00 per hour and will be working a Monday-Friday 7am-4pm schedule.
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Life insurance
Job Requirements and Skills:
- Must have CDL and be over 21 years old to be covered on company insurance
- NCCO certified is preferred: they will help to attain if not certified
- Operating cranes to lift and move heavy loads, such as building materials, machinery, and equipment.
- Following safety protocols and guidelines, such as wearing personal protective equipment and securing loads properly.
- Inspecting cranes and other equipment regularly to ensure they are in good working order.
- Communicating with other team members to coordinate movements and ensure safe operations.
- Maintaining logs and records of crane operations, including load weights, distances moved, and any incidents or accidents that occur.
- Troubleshooting and repairing mechanical issues with cranes as needed.
- Adhering to all relevant regulations and standards, such as OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) guidelines.
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.