Direct Hire - Director of Children's Ministry
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening for a Director of Children's Ministry at a local Methodist church in Dothan, AL.
They are offering pay ranging between $48,000 - $55,000 per year and will be working a Sunday-Thursday schedule. You must be available for Sunday and Wednesday evening programs as well as additional events throughout the year.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Provide overall leadership and training for all children's ministries such as worship, Sunday school, Sunday evening programming, and Wednesday night programming
- Work with the committee to plan, schedule, and prepare new and ongoing programs, ministries, and activities
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Plan and direct VBS, summer camp, and winter retreat activities
- Develop and submit an annual budget
- Ensure accurate record keeping of attendance for all groups associated with children's ministry including the nursery
- Work with other outreach groups on children's ministry events
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Prior experience with children's ministry
- Active member of the Methodist faith
- Able to maintain regular office hours and effective communication with the other staff and clergy
For more information, please call the office at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.