Direct Hire - Director of Food Service
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening for the Director of Food Service in Dothan, AL. This position will be based at their headquaters in Dothan but you will be required to travel to various locations in AL, GA, and FL.
They are offering pay ranging between $1200.00 - $1500.00 per week and you will be working a Monday-Friday 8am-5pm schedule.
- Transportation for travel is provided
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- HSA account
- Lead, develop, and be accountable for all people in food service. Responsible for hiring, on-boarding, training, development, planning, and annualized turnover reporting.
- Ensure all employees adhere to the highest level of customer service and quality assurance.
- Monitor all operational metrics to ensure success, including menu planning and development of digital communications for the customers.
- Routine visits with the customers to generate action plans for continued improvement and follow up.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or 5+ years experience in casual dining management
- Minimum 2+ years experience in casual dining
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Open and available to be flexible with your schedule to include nights and weekends if needed
- ServSafe certification or willing to obtain it
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.