Direct Hire - Industrial Electrician
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician at a local manufacturer in Dothan, AL. In this role, you will be responsible for preventative maintenance on industrial machinery and the building.
These positions have pay ranging between $18.00 - $21.00 per hour and will be working on 2nd shift.
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k plan
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Maintenance and repairs to HVAC systems, compressed air systems, including but not limited to all pneumatic/hydraulics relating to automation and production machinery.
- Assembles, maintains, and installs electrical equipment such as conveyors, PLC cabinets, and electrical components as they relate to automated, production and facility support machinery.
- With the use of a variety of tools, troubleshoot electrically automated production machinery and facility support equipment.
Job Requirements and Skills Set:
- Must have 2+ years previous electrical or maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics as they relate to automated, production, and facility support equipment.
- High School Diploma/GED at minimum
- 2-year Technical Degree in related field is preferred
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.