Direct Hire - Office Manager
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client seeking an experienced Office Manager with a strong focus on customer service to oversee daily operations and provide excellent service to their clients in Dothan, AL. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing an office and a team, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
They are offering pay starting at $43,000 per year and will be working a Monday-Friday 8am-5pm schedule.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k w/match
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring that it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Oversee administrative tasks such as answering phones, responding to emails, and managing schedules.
- Hire, train, and supervise administrative staff, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, responding to inquiries and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that customer needs are being met and exceeded.
- Create and implement policies and procedures to improve customer service and streamline office operations.
- Manage budgets and expenses related to office operations as well as ordering all supplies.
- Handle all reporting and billing for the company.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years experience in office management and customer service
- Prior experience with QuickBooks and MS Excel
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.