Direct Hire - Part-Time House Parent
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening to join their team as a Part-Time House Parent for a local children's home in Dothan, AL. We are looking for someone with a passion for helping children and nurturing them along a path of growth and opportunities.
They are starting pay at $12.00 per hour and will be working every other weekend starting Saturday at 8am - Sunday at 8am.
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for the children in the home.
- Assist with daily tasks such as meal preparation, laundry, and housekeeping.
- Supervise and monitor the activities of the children, ensuring their safety at all times.
- Help with homework and engage in activities with the children.
- Provide emotional support and guidance to the children as needed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and reports.
- Transport children to and from activities as well as doctor and counseling appointments if needed.
- Administer daily medications to the children as needed.
Job Requirements and Skills Set:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in child development is a plus
- Must be a minimum of 19 years old with a valid Drivers License
- First Aid/CPR Certification as well as Water Safety Certification - they may help you obtain these if you do not already have them
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment.
- Must pass a FBI/ABI background check and drug test.
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.