Direct Hire - Project Manager
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team at a local manufacturer. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring successful project execution, adherence to quality standards, and timely completion of deliverables. This position offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package including comprehensive health insurance, PTO, as well as a vehicle/auto insurance allowance, and will be working a day shift schedule. This is a Direct Hire position in the Dothan, AL area.
- Lead project teams and coordinate activities to ensure smooth project execution.
- Monitor project progress, track key milestones, and ensure adherence to timelines.
- Manage project budgets, expenses, and resource allocation.
- Ability to read and interpret structural drawings
- Communicate project status, updates, and potential issues to stakeholders.
- Implement and enforce quality control measures to ensure adherence to industry standards and customer requirements.
- Conduct inspections and reviews to verify compliance with project specifications.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, suppliers, and contractors.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to understand project requirements, address concerns, and manage expectations.
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts or disputes that may arise during project execution.
- Identify potential project risks and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor and assess risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Implement corrective actions to minimize or eliminate risks.
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- 5+ years in erection, construction, or steel fabrication
- Experience with Tekla PowerFab software
- Excellent project management skills, including planning, organizing, and coordinating.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Solid understanding of quality control standards and practices in the steel industry.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing project requirements.
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 5pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4pm
- Some travel to job sites will be required
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Remember Personnel Resources never charges a fee to our employees. Don’t miss out on future job postings join our featured job alerts by clicking sign up under the Jobs section on our website. Enter your information, choose a category you are interested in and enter your email. As jobs are posted you will be the first notified by email to apply!
You can also keep up to date with jobs and giveaways on our social media platforms. Connect with us at:
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.