Direct Hire - Small Engine Technician
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening for a Small Engine Technician in Dothan, AL.
They are offering pay ranging between $18.00 - $22.00 per hour and will be working a Monday-Friday 7am-5pm schedule with occasional Saturdays as needed.
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Account for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
- Maintain condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate's degree in a related field preferred
- 1+ years experience performing service repairs
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to lift 75lbs and perform physical tasks as needed
- Forklift license is preferred
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.