Direct Hire - Travel Crew / General Labor
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with immediate openings for General Labor Workers on their travel crew based in Dothan, AL. They will be doing commercial construction jobs in and around the Wiregrass area including some out of state work.
They are offering pay ranging between $18.00 - $20.00 per hour and you will travel to the job to work 17 days then off 4 days.
- All travel expenses including room & board are covered
- Per diem for food will be provided
- Perform manual labor tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Use hand tools and power tools to complete assigned tasks
- Load and unload materials from trucks or other vehicles
- Assist with the setup and cleanup of work areas
- Previous experience in labor or construction preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift heavy objects and perform physically demanding tasks
- Familiarity with hand tools and power tools is a plus
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to learn and take direction from supervisors
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.