Production Operations Manager
Dothan, AL 36305 US
The Director of Production Operations will oversee production employees to ensure efficiency and quality in production operations. They will be responsible for planning, scheduling, implementing, and monitoring production activities to ensure quality requirements, product specifications, and deadlines are being met.
- Assigns and oversees work assignments, schedules, and work quality of the production team.
- Reviews production reports to ensure safety, quality, financial, and delivery goals and standards are met.
- Ensures a healthy and safe working environment.
- Collaborates with other managers and supervisors to coordinate activities in and among departments.
- Oversees and participates in the recruitment, hiring, and training of production employees.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Identifies and shares training opportunities for staff to build and improve skills.
- 5-7 years management experience is required
- Previous production manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s or college coursework in related field preferred - High school diploma or GED is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate and organize employees to accomplish production goals
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Creative thinker
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.