Entry Level Clerical Position
Lees Summit, MO 64002
AWESOME NEW OPPORTUNITY / GREAT PAY / AMAZING BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting for over 100 General File Clerks to work for a government contractor with locations in Overland Park, Kansas and Lees Summit, Kansas. This is a full-time permanent position with opportunity for growth. This position offers amazing benefits and a stepping stone to a position within the federal government. We have both First and Second Shift Positions available.
As a General File Clerk you will:
• Assemble and disassemble physical files
• Create physical and electronic files
• Sort, label, route, receive files
• Organize and consolidate files
• Conduct audits for file locations
• Verify data and make computer-based updates
• Replace and organize files on shelves
• Adhere to all contract policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
he US Government. First and Second Shift Opportunities exist.
The Basic Qualifications For This Position Are As Follows
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Office of Security and Investigations (OSI) background check and suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Have the ability to understand oral and written instruction.
- Have the ability to follow instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Be able to work independently and meet production/quality goals.
- Be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate to others in a friendly, courteous, and business-like manner
Vice President Midwest Division
Jeff joined the Personnel Resources team in 2013 to help grow and develop the companies brand and to help implement the aggressive e growth plan put forward by the Board of Directors. After graduating from the University of Illinois he immediately got involved in the staffing industry and started his own staffing company at the age of 26 which he sold to investors in 2012. His strengths lie in client development, implementing sales strategies, creating operations processes and building strong cohesive teams. Active in his community he is a former President of the Racine Founders Rotary Club, the Racine Area Young Professionals and serves on the boards of numerous charities and civic organizations. He is committed to making Personnel Resources the number one staffing company in any market they enter. He currently lives in Racine, WI with his wife Meredith and his two children.