Dothan, AL 36303
* Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
* Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
* Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
* Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
* Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Analyzing Information , Estimating, Planning, Reporting Research Results, Data Center Experience, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others, Requirements Analysis
Anna Brooke Phillips
Through commitment to her Personnel Resources team, Anna Brooke leads our operations department with skills in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales. A true southern belle with a double name who was born and raised in Dothan, AI. After attending Wallace College she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and clients expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR. When Anna Brooke is not guiding her team to make the next great placement she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.