Dothan, AL 36303
Wiregrass leading business has an immediate opening to add an estimator to their growing team. Previous experience is not required for this position. Ideal job for a recent college graduate who is good with numbers looking to start a career. Bachelor's degree is required or 3+ years experience as an estimator. Must be able to read blueprints.This position offers a Monday- Friday work schedule with full benefits package.
Projects and controls construction costs by collecting and studying information to make accurate estimates.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
* Prepares construction budget by studying plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
* Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
* Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
* Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
* Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Analyzing Information , Developing Budgets, Vendor Relationships, Reporting Skills, Estimating, Decision Making, Teamwork, Documentation Skills, Quality Focus
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.