Our client company located in Prior Lake is looking to add valuable members to their team. In this position you will be assisting with making and packaging of baked goods. No experience is needed! Come in today and start tomorrow!!
- Counting and stacking, bagging and boxing baked or frozen crusts
- Making and labeling boxes
- Inspecting product for quality, weight, size & shape
- Stacking full cases onto pallets
- Moving pallets with pallet jack
- Cleaning work areas
Essential Job Functions:
- Standing and walking, 8+ hours per day
- Constant bending, twisting, reaching, repetitive wrist and hand motion
- Frequent overhead lifting, reaching, and stacking
- Frequent lifting up to 25 pounds, occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity
- Temperatures: baked lines / frozen lines experience warmer / cooler temperatures
Come apply today! 952 303 3042
Xeng recently joined Personnel Resources. Xeng has over 15+ years working with vocational, customized job training and hands-on apprentice programs in private and non-profit industries. Many of her years have been committed to developing various educational and work readiness programs. As a Recruiter with PR, she enjoys helping individuals identify their strengths and assist them in overcoming barriers to become the most optimal candidacy in their preferred profession. She has an indefinite passion empowering individuals to reach their full potential learning through their mistakes and balancing work and family. She bridges the gap between employees and employers so that great communication prevails at all times and trust and efficiency in the working environment is achieved. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children and is an active community participant in her neighborhood. She will always help anyone in need and is a strong believer that when given the opportunity to learn, grow and improve, anyone can move to the pathway of prosperity.