Food Production Line-General Labor
Saint Paul Park, MN
We are hiring for a local company in need of general laborers located in Saint Paul Park. These are full time, long term positions with both day and night shifts available. Job duties include stacking and loading boxes, packaging, sanitation and food production. This company does require occasional weekend overtime when requested. All applicants must be able to pass a background check.
Preferred Candidate Should:
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while upholding quality care and inspection of food production
- Work and operate assigned machinery safely according to policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with team members when there are issues or concerns
- Work well individually and in team work environment
- For Sanitation candidates must be able to follow all safety protocols
- Have reliable transportation
Lucy Martinez has been with Personnel Resources since June of 2014 as a Personnel Supervisor. Before deciding to go into staffing she worked as a preschool teacher. She has always enjoyed working with people and loves putting people to work. She says she loves coming to work everyday! Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her son and shopping.