We have an outstanding company located in Plymouth, MN seeking motivated individuals who have solid work history, good attendance and a positive attitude. It is a full time position with overtime offered. You will be working with a highly reputable company known for producing high quality anodizing metals worldwide. The company has many staff members who have worked 15+ years and celebrate continued learning and professional growth within the company.
General Duties Include:
- Prepare and defabricate clips, racks, beams, canes to racking parts and unrack finished products to be counted, packaged and labeled.
- Inspect all materials and inform supervisors or leads of any defects, mislabeled items or wrong tracking information.
- Verify material counts and weights of containers on all packages
- Sort products ready for packaging and use proper kraft paper, corrugated cushion, bubble wrap and/or masking film to assist in transportation of products leaving facility.
- Maintain safe working environments by keeping assigned areas clean at all times
- Follow all safety and hazardous training as outlined by company protocols and procedures.
**Must be able to pass a drug and background test and able to work overtime when requested
Xeng recently joined Personnel Resources. Xeng has over 15+ years working with vocational, customized job training and hands-on apprentice programs in private and non-profit industries. Many of her years have been committed to developing various educational and work readiness programs. As a Recruiter with PR, she enjoys helping individuals identify their strengths and assist them in overcoming barriers to become the most optimal candidacy in their preferred profession. She has an indefinite passion empowering individuals to reach their full potential learning through their mistakes and balancing work and family. She bridges the gap between employees and employers so that great communication prevails at all times and trust and efficiency in the working environment is achieved. She is a mother of 3 wonderful children and is an active community participant in her neighborhood. She will always help anyone in need and is a strong believer that when given the opportunity to learn, grow and improve, anyone can move to the pathway of prosperity.