We have an outstanding company located in Plymouth, MN seeking motivated individuals who have solid work history, good attendance and a positive attitude. It is a full time position with overtime offered. You will be working with a highly reputable company known for producing high quality anodizing metals worldwide. The company has many staff members who have worked 15+ years and celebrate continued learning and professional growth within the company.
General Duties Include:
- Prepare and defabricate clips, racks, beams, canes to racking parts and unrack finished products to be counted, packaged and labeled.
- Inspect all materials and inform supervisors or leads of any defects, mislabeled items or wrong tracking information.
- Verify material counts and weights of containers on all packages
- Sort products ready for packaging and use proper kraft paper, corrugated cushion, bubble wrap and/or masking film to assist in transportation of products leaving facility.
- Maintain safe working environments by keeping assigned areas clean at all times
- Follow all safety and hazardous training as outlined by company protocols and procedures.
**Must be able to pass a drug and background test and able to work overtime when requested
Jessica Barraza has been with Personnel Resources since January of 2018 as a Staffing Coordinator. Jessica has over 10 years of recruiting experience and passionate about helping people. She takes pride in insuring that her placements are a strong match and understanding the industry needs. Jessica always strives to find people a career, not just a job. Outside of work she loves spending time with her 3 kids and volunteering at Feed My Starving Children.