We are looking to add dedicated, outstanding, hardworking people to a company with an expanding food production team out in Chaska, MN! The right candidate for this position must be able to lift up to 55 pounds, be safety orientated, willing to work with food, and ready to hit the ground running. If you want to join a team that will enhance your professional development and sharpen your knowledge, you will enjoy this company. Our well known company is a multi-billion manufacturer of food service and continue to be a innovative leader in the food industry.
- Keeping product flow at an optimal pace on the production line to ensure continuity or proper product supply demand.
- Documenting and sorting defective potato pieces into proper disposable bins.
- Inspecting potatoes to look for any defects or impurities prior to processing in designated cook areas.
- Adhere to all safe work practices and company policies and procedures.
- Communicate all shift change issues, broken equipment or safety concerns immediately to Lead/Supervisor.
Come Apply Today and start Tomorrow!
900 American Blvd E STE 102 Bloomington, MN 55425
Lucy Martinez has been with Personnel Resources since June of 2014 as a Personnel Supervisor. Before deciding to go into staffing she worked as a preschool teacher. She has always enjoyed working with people and loves putting people to work. She says she loves coming to work everyday! Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her son and shopping.