Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening to join their team in a direct hire position as Graphic Designer/Marketing Professional. You will be responsible for creating visually compelling designs and graphics that promote their brand, products, and services to a diverse range of customers . You will also be spotlighting their products on their website, writing content to describe, and using design features that appeal to all potential customers. Applicants with experience in the agriculture industry are encouraged to apply!
- Develop and execute creative concepts and design solutions for marketing campaigns, product launches, and other promotional materials
- Design and produce visually compelling graphics, illustrations, and layouts for print and digital media
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and communications team to create cohesive campaigns that effectively communicate our brand message and products to our target audience
- Manage and maintain design files, assets, and libraries, ensuring consistency and quality across all materials
- Must be able to pull models from AutoCAD for your designs
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communication, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in graphic design
- Minimum 1+ year experience with Inventor
- Experience in creating design solutions for print and digital media, including social media, email marketing, operation manuals, and web design
- Experience working within a marketing department preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.