HVAC Service Technician
Dothan, AL US
Personnel Resources has a client with an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service Technician in Dothan, AL. You will be required to perform HVAC maintenance and troubleshooting tasks in commercial and industrial settings. You will service, diagnose and troubleshoot various types of split systems, packaged rooftop, and chillers as well as perform preventative maintenance or repairs.
This position offers pay ranging between $20.00 - $30.00 per hour and works a Monday-Friday 7am-5:30pm schedule. Nights and weekends will be required on an on-call basis rotating every 8 weeks.
- Company vehicle, gas card, iPhone, & iPad are provided
- Medical, Vision, Dental insurance
- Paid holiday and vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Training and Development Programs
- Employee discount programs
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Company-paid and voluntary accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Vehicle discount purchase programs
- 5+ years of experience repairing and troubleshooting commercial HVAC equipment
- EPA universal certification
- Experience with chilled water or boiler systems
- OSHA 10 certification (the company will provide if needed)
- Ability to stand, squat, bend, stoop and comfortably lift up to 50 lbs.
- You must provide your own hand tools such as: drill, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, & multi-meter. All other larger tools will be provided.
For more information, please contact us at 334-794-8722.
Personnel Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Your Recruiter
Anna Brooke Phillips
Direct Hire Director
Anna Brooke is the Direct Placement Director for Personnel Resources. Anna Brooke started her career at Personnel Resources in 2006 and served as the Director of Operations from 2009-2018. Since stepping down from Director of Operations she has now ventured out as our first offsite recruiter specializing in all direct hire positions. Having a diverse background in recruiting, management, human resources, and sales gives her a solid understanding of what it takes to find a great employee. Whether your need be for an entry level employee or a more skilled C Suite executive she’s up for the challenge. Anna Brooke was born and raised in Dothan and has always had strong involvement in the Wiregrass community. After attending college, she ventured in to the staffing world and found her niche at the age of 21. Now having over a decade of experience in recruiting and leadership, she sets the bar high to meet and exceed her candidate and client’s expectations. In January of 2014 Anna Brooke took her Human Resources knowledge to the next level by obtaining her PHR and SHRM-CP certifications. She actively participates in continuing education for human resources and recruiting to ensure she is always current with the ever-changing human resources regulations. Anna Brooke is also actively involved with the local Wiregrass Human Resources Management Association where she serves as Vice President. When Anna Brooke is not working on her next great placement, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 boys, using her creative side to paint and refinish furniture, and being involved in church and nonprofit groups.