IT Service Coordinator
Dothan, AL 36303
The IT Service Coordinator is responsible for managing schedules and tasks of Service Desk employees in conjunction with the team leads. Must have previous IT, call center, customer service and at least 6 months tech support experience.
- Assign, track, review and close customer tickets
- Work with Team Leads on proper and quick escalations of tickets
- Track and assign onsite field service visits based on efficiency and need
- Ensure techs are on time to service visits
- Excellent customer service skills, in person and over the phone
- Familiarity with the following: current and recent Windows Desktop and Server operating systems, local and network printing, local area networks, and some experience with MAC OS, smart phones and tablet PC's
- Ability to learn new applications, systems and requirements
- Ability to deal with frustrated clients
- MS Office suite experience, including Outlook and Visio
- Familiarity with networked equipment such as printers, switches, WAP's, firewalls, routers and the like
Position is M-F 8am-5pm
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.