Dothan, AL 36301 US
Personnel Resources has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician for a local manufacturer in Dothan, AL. As the industrial electrician you will be responsible for the assemble, installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining automated machinery electrically in an Industrial Environment.
This position has pay ranging between $18.00 - $30.00 per hour and will be working on 1st shift 4am - 2pm 4 days a week! Stellar benefits package offered!
- Assembles, maintains, and installs electrical equipment such as conveyors, PLC cabinets, and electrical components as they relate to automated, production and facility support machinery.
- Interact with Engineering in design, fabrication and enhancement of components related to existing/future automated machinery projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot automated machinery that utilize PLC programs.
- With the use of a variety of tools, troubleshoot electrically automated production machinery and facility support equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics as they relate to automated, production, and facility support equipment.
- Assist maintenance personnel with daily duties as needed.
Meet Your Recruiter
Personnel Resources can connect you with opportunities to build your skills, flexible jobs that fit your lifestyle and companies where you can build a lasting career. You’ll be treated with respect and decency, and given opportunities to work in a safe environment with competitive pay and benefits.